Join our team
Bison has the following opening. We’re seeking exceptional candidates for this role.
Pro Services Consultant
Bison consultants work very closely with the upper echelon of QuickBooks companies, serving the best and brightest CFOs and CEOs of these top-level growth companies. Our clients operate more like mid market companies than small companies. Our consultants do what our clients didn’t think was possible for companies of their size. The Bison team loves BI, logic, and solving complicated business problems for large QuickBooks companies.
Bison has never received a question we could not answer. Bison has never been given a challenge we could not conquer. We do this on behalf of our clients. We are the “go-to” team for QuickBooks CFOs and CEOs when they need the very best people to help them answer their BI and data management questions.
We are hiring a consultant who can step in and help these executives in short order. You’ll need to gather requirements, work with our senior analytics developers, and deliver solutions that are 100% accurate and 100% reusable to our clients. Bison consultants only accept successful outcomes created through their ingenuity, determination, and hard work.
You must have a demonstrated ability to work successfully with our client executives. You must assist them in developing analytical solutions to their most difficult and complicated questions. You must relish the opportunity to meet remotely with very smart people solving interesting and challenging problems.
You’ll work in a growing company that prides itself on being the very best at what it does. You’ll enjoy extremely flexible work arrangements. You will receive extensive training from the best in the industry. Integrity in all aspects of your professional life, success with client engagements, and the ability to contribute to our growing team are the keys upon which your success will be judged.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and salary requirements without delay.
- Gathering dashboard and reporting requirements in a consultative manner, drawing on your deep experience working with multi and single company QuickBooks organizations
- Creating dashboards, reports, and Business Intelligence portals that exceed the requirements gathered from clients
- Training executive clients on dashboard creation in real-time sessions, answering complicated data questions in real-time
- Guiding Bison’s analytic team, assisting them in providing the best possible data sets for dashboards and reports
- Assisting clients with QuickBooks data issues, telling them what data they need to change in the QuickBooks interface to have the backend data reflect the way the client wants it in their dashboards and reports
- Demonstrating our software to prospective clients at the CFO level while answering questions about how best to use the system
- Educating Bison team members with your deep QuickBooks knowledge
- Take absolute joy in serving our clients’ needs
- Ability to handle conference calls with multiple executive client stakeholders, answering their questions with aplomb
- Deep understanding of financial reporting across multiple industries
- Intimate knowledge of Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Trial Balances, and the relationships between all financial statements
- Strong desire to help clients answer interesting questions on an ongoing basis
- Ability to “wow” clients with your attention to detail and absolute resolution and determination to solve even the most complex questions
- Understanding of QuickBooks inventory, including assemblies and groups
- Understanding of QuickBooks linked transactions
- Advanced QuickBooks knowledge
- Very good communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability and desire to take a leadership role in our Pro Services department over time
- Deep QODBC experience, or experience with another QuickBooks reporting platform, exporting and combining data from multiple company files
- Deep knowledge of Excel pivot tables and vlookups
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification
- Access Database Skills
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with any Business Intelligence applications (Microsoft, Cognos, SAS, Hyperion, Business Objects, etc.)
- Deep QuickBooks Online knowledge
- Knowledge of financial ratios, or the ability to learn them quickly